Back To: Planning Department
The Cle Elum Planning Commission serves all citizens in the City by providing a vision for improving the quality of life. The Planning Commission promotes and coordinates comprehensive long-range planning, growth-management, transportation, and environmental protection, as it makes its recommendations to the City council. The Planning Commission is a quasi-judicial body that renders decisions and/or recommendations on Subdivisions, Conditional Use Permits and the like.
The Commission meets every first and third Tuesday of every month and are open to the public. If you are interested in attending a planning commission meeting contact City Hall for the next scheduled meeting date and time.
The Commission Members are:
- Gary Berndt – Chair (Term Exp. 12/31/22)
- Bobby Graham – Vice Chair (Term Exp. 12/31/26)
- Matt Fluegge (Term Exp. 12/31/24)
- Elizabeth Torrey (Term Exp. 12/31/26)
- Van Peterson (Term Exp. 12/31/24)
- Alternate – VACANT