Back To: Building Department
On March 1, 2021 the City of Cle Elum began using a new set of codes as required by State Law (RCW 19.27). Your plans and supporting documentation must demonstrate compliance with these new codes.
2018 International Building Code (IBC) including:
- 2018 International Existing Building Code (IEBC)
- ICC/ANSI A117.1-2009 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities
2018 International Residential Code (IRC)
2018 International Mechanical Code (IMC) including:
- 2018 International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC)
- 2018 National Fuel Gas Code (NFPA 54)
- 2017 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code (NFPA 58)
2018 International Fire Code (IFC)
2018 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
2018 Washington State Energy Code
2018 International Swimming Pool and Spa Code (ISPSC)
View the complete City of Cle Elum Building Code Chapter 15.04 28k.
You may purchase any of the codes and more on line from the Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO) bookstore at: http://www.wabobookstore.org/.